...this delectable sowing box, that I retrieved from a rubbish skip after someone had foolishly thrown it out. It has a leg missing and requires support to remain upright. But despite that it is incredibly useful... there’s magic within each layer of the box!
My friends and I used to get very excited when we found these on the bank at my
#primaryschool. They were part of school myth - that you got poisoned if you touched them! They are actually caused by gall mites, which is also interesting but not as fun #playmatters #imagination https://picsoci.com/tweet/ePgwbbbklq